Sunday, June 21, 2009

Build your wealth with Affiliate Marketing

Every once and a while life throws you a curve ball that no matter how well you concentrate and take your best swing at, you are going to strike out. Last year I was employed full time and was receiving a good pay check. I hated my job, my supervisor was intimidated by me and I was commuting over one hundred and twenty miles a day. The supervisor had never done any of the jobs she was supervising. She was the kind of person that would not admit that she did not understand the processes that we needed to complete in order to serve the clients. She would not ask questions and became angry if you volunteered information. One day I needed an answer to a question that she could not answer. I went over her head to the director to get the answer. This was the beginning of the end of my career with the agency. She made my life so miserable I finally quit one day and just walked away.
I took a couple of months off to heal emotionally from the experience. I interviewed for a few positions that were opened, but I did not have the spirit to work with clients. I was talking to my niece’s husband and he told me I should become an affiliate and work on-line at home. I laughed at him because we had recently bought a computer and I was having a difficult time setting up an email account. I told him I did not have enough computer skills to make a living off the internet. He told me that there where many training opportunities on the internet and that it did not take a great deal of computer skill to become an affiliate. He asked me if I knew how to get around the internet by doing searches through the big information providers such as Google and Yahoo. I told him that I had done searches to find general information. He explained that most people that had a computer did these general searches. Once you become an affiliate for various companies you help people find their way to the information or products that they want. If a person that you direct to a website buys something you get a commission. Basically you are in advertising.
This seemed like it would be an interesting system to learn. I started doing some research on the computer. I had not noticed that most websites have an area on their home page where you can become an affiliate. I started exploring these pages and found that different companies pay different percentages of sales as commissions. I found a general training program to learn the different techniques to use the search engines to direct people to various sites. It took a few weeks, but I have started to get commission checks.

Why not try check it out here? You have nothing to lose.

No comments: